Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sink of corner ...



Sink of corner...

In the month of last May, I was like exhibitor in " Covering convention 2008 Orlando FL" and among the novel wonders and articles that I could appreciate, it drew my attention a sink of corner by his originality and its saving concept of space. We have taken the concept and under our own design we developed to the quarry stone product Cream, initially we did four for a client of Orlando and were in exhibition. Our surprise was the local demand by the product that to a price of $ 300.00 USD has been sold very well with high demand. Here I present/display the article to them, I hope that it is of its affability.

Stone and Mayan Art.
Our web site ...
My email: ryvan@stonessuppliers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please,
Its commentary writes or its request on watch and if it is his desire, leaves its mail for contact.
Thanks Raul Yvan.

Thanks for your visit…